Now you can download the installation package to Kukkuniiat/Spell checker version 3 for MS Windows XP, Windows 7 and MacIndesign. Notice that the spell checker is still only beta version, therefore, the punctuation and word suggestions are not optimal yet. We suggest that you come back later and download the newer version when it comes.
If you want to download the Kukkuniiaat version 3 then click here.
Further info about Kukkuniiaat here
Installation instruction will be added to homepage when the beta-phase is over.
Kukkuniiaat version 2
Kukkuniiaat version 2 can uses by Microsoft Office 2003 or by elder versions than it.
Download Kukkuniiaat v. 2 here
- Get the installation package and save it on your disk.
- Download the patchnormal_kal.dotto your desktop
- Double-click the installation package and follow the instructions
- Make kalaallisut the default language on your machine:
- Drag and drop <normal_kal.dot> into the directory that holds . Usually C:\Documents and Settings\YOUR USER ACCOUNT\Application Data\Microsoft\Skabeloner.
- Rename <normal.dot> to <normal_old.dot>.
- Rename <normal_kal.dot> to <normal.dot>
- In case of problems feel free to contact Oqaasileriffik on +299 362320 for further assistance.
Updating from prior versions
- First make sure that you have a connection to the internet.
- Go to Start - Programs - Lingsoft - Updates . Proofing tools (Greenlandic). Click 'Next' when you see the dialogue box 'Updater' on your screen.
- After a while you'll get the message 'New version 0.0.0.2 available!'. Click 'Next' and you'll get the box 'Select updates'
- Check all programs and click 'Next'
- Updates start automatically. Click 'Next' when all files are downloaded and again 'Next' when the installation is done with.
- Click 'Finish' and Kukkuniiaat will be updated and ready to launch.